Monday, March 8, 2010

Son of a Submariner!


Yay! Yay.

It's Spring Break! Woo!

Final Fantasy XIII comes out tonight! I am very very excited! I hope it doesn't suck... I mean I'm a pretty big fan of anything Final Fantasy so I'm pretty sure I will enjoy this one but I have a few things I'm worried about.

Namely, that the game is linear and it has no towns and/or stores. I mean I was never a big fan of stumbling around looking for clues on where to go next, but I liked how the towns really helped set the mood for the next dungeon/series of upcoming events. I liked talking to all the stupid NPCs and reading their useless information. There was a certain charm to it I guess.

One thing that I desperately hope is still in the game is Chocobos! I love Chocobos! They're so cute! I know there's supposed to be a baby Chocobo that lives inside the black guy's afro, but you don't get to ride it and that makes me sad. Maybe it grows up and you do get to ride it? That would be amazing.

In any case, I'm excited for FFXIII and I hope it's a great addition to the series. I've liked every one of the games that I've played so far, so I doubt it will let me down. Here's hoping it lives up to my expectations. The battle system looks great and the graphics are quite impressive. The characters and the story are supposed to be pretty awesome from what I've heard so that's good too.

My friend's brother is picking up the game at midnight tonight so I'll probably watch him play it when he comes home. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment