Thursday, March 4, 2010

Esquiggity

Here's a response to my last entry from my friend Stephen: http://dillionmcrich.blogspot.com/

I haven't posted in a couple of days; I've been busy. Okay so I got my Physics test score. A nice uplifting 50%!

Well luckily failing the first test doesn't mean I fail the class. I plugged in all my grades and I have a solid C+ right now. Of course, that grade could worsen I suppose, but I think I'll manage to pass this hellish "class."

Anyway, on Tuesday night, I had a glorious bout of creativity. I drew and I wrote music and I played music, etc. It was a fun time. I might post the song I'm working on when I'm done with it. It's not super good, but I just found myself urged to make it.

Alright well it's time to do some grand ole physics homework and then it's time to go to my lab. After my lab I have 2 more classes and then it's on to Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment